Joy and Cleo

Joy and Cleo
Friends, Americans, cat lovers, lend me your ears!

Welcome

I have called this blog “Mints for the Mind” because it is my hope that the things that I share will be to your mind as a mint is to your mouth, leaving it feeling cool, clean, and refreshed. Some things may be like starlight mints, some like Mentos, some like BreathSavers, and some like Altoids. Sometimes they may be, instead, more like sourballs, and for those times I ask, in advance, your forgiveness.

31 May 2008

Been "gone"

Been quite sick the last couple of months, so have not written anything. Starting to get better and came down with a bad cold. At the moment can't talk without coughing, so even when I feel like talking to someone otherwise, I can't. Hmmmm...guess I can write a little. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: